A Word On Halloween A Word On Halloween

Hehe, I really like this! It really helped me get into the halloween spirit. the human versions of holidays is quite nice and overall was enjoyable if a pretty simple animation.

KONY2012 KONY2012

I genuinly love you guys who worked on this. This is complete and utter genius. We should try to get as many people as possible to share this on the KONY2012 facebook page.

The Bully - Vengeance The Bully - Vengeance

Why does everyone relate this too invader zim..?

I personally barelly see any influence from invader zim in this at all. I've studied jhonen's style and I don't think this look like any works of his at all really, if anything it looked more like riddle school mixed with reddit alien. If the style was more squared and disturbing looking I'd say it's jhonen's style but saying that this was "blatently copied" from his style is a massive stretch.

Wind in the wires Wind in the wires

Nice flash

This was a nice flash with pretty good music to go along with it though I didn't quite understand why none of the girls wore clothing yet the boy did. Also some of the human movements at some parts where stiff but other than that it was pretty cool. :-)

My Name is Jack My Name is Jack

Very nice

This is a very nice idea and the style matches the character very well! It's kind of like Jhonen Vasquez in a way. But the character had a good character design and the voice acting was pretty good but it should be longer.

WGJ4K: Hottest GameChicks WGJ4K: Hottest GameChicks

Wow

It's amazing how a show that every single other episode is hilarious can become so serious and dark while still having characters that you usually laugh at. It's kind of like Erics Idea of "Putting mario in the real world" because it's all dark and gritty with the cute lovable characters like Eric June and Mickey. And I totally agree with Jonbro this episode was amazing.

ZIMMY Puppet pals ZIMMY Puppet pals

You fudrucking pirate from the north pole!?!?!?!?!

Why did you waste my time life is not to be lived until infinity and you wasted my time put in more effort Zim is my altime favorite cartoon character but all you needed to make this is the Pirates of the carribean soundtrack google images and paint! I would bet my sqeedlyspooch that this is the worst thing on newgrounds about the all powerful ZIM!!!!!!!! DX

Papalote++ Papalote++

Very good!

I love it! very artistic and fun! this should go down in flash history! and whoever doesn't like it should go hug a cactus!

The Birds and the Bees The Birds and the Bees

INGENIOUS!

I LOVE IT very original! it makes me very happy when i watch it! i like wiggly wings he's really funny is he on anything else?

Turkeys Turkeys

Fantabulous!

THIS IS AMAZINGLY RANDOM AND IT IS PURE MAGIC HAPY TURKSGIVING!