All 16 art Reviews

Mk-2 Mk-2

Really liking this little guy. Reminds me highly of the game "machinarium" which is great compliment really. Though I feel his proportions are a bit cliche for a cutsie robot so minus one for cretivity. Love the rest though.

Hoboweasel responds:

Haha, yeah. I understand what you mean by cliche now. I originally was just sketching whatever came to my head and I had the idea of a robot that was more like a giant camera with the body of a lanky child (note the backpack). Thanks for the compliment.

Black Silhouette Genesis Black Silhouette Genesis

Amazing style!

This would be a great anime, the picture itself is just breathtaking also! The colors, the detail, and each character already has a lot of personality. It looks very professional.

P.S isn't it a little weird that none of the comments on this are rated as helpful?

DraculaFetus VS The World DraculaFetus VS The World

I love love LOVE your style!

YOur style of drawing in this piece is just what I've been looking for! I've been working on a comic and I've been trying to find a style as a base for it that was creepy yet could pull off being funny, I was originally going with a Johnen Vasquez inspired style but this is so great! Thank you for the inspiration.

Fred bonaparte Fred bonaparte

Ahh, this makes me want to play a game of waterloo

This is a really good piece that represents the character very well but his eyes look a little weird. Other than that it looks great!

Psy Crow Psy Crow

GROOVY!

This is fantastic! Psycrow was always my favorite character from EWJ so this makes me happy. And you're a tennapel fan? What other things of his have you played/seen/read?

AmericanRobot responds:

I haven't read a lot of his comics unfortunately, but aside from EWJ, I was a fan of The Never Hood and Skull Monkeys.

CANTI CANTI

All hail lord canti!

Haha! Great work, I've always loved this character and you did a magnificent job portraying him. great work.

Cope2K responds:

Hahaha yeah "Nothing amazing happens here. Everything is ordinary." :D

Death the Kid Death the Kid

great work!

I love this show and you captured the character very well! :) He's a little too pale though but other than that he looks great.

Boo Berry Boo Berry

Awesome!

I saw this on Tennapel's website and it was a pleasant suprise seeing it here along with your Kappas. Good work keeping the character recognizable while still adding your own style! Your work really needs more attention.

Neverhood-ness Neverhood-ness

Needs more clockwork beast. :P

Great drawing this is my fav game of all time and this pictures pretty good but there is a few things wrong. Klogg looks bad the mouth part is not supposed to be completely connected to the head. I kn ow you where going for his cheek bones but they're supposed to be above his mouth. And it does need more clockwork beast but klaymen and Hoborg look great.

BTW the Neverhood movie was cancelled Doug said so himself you know Doug Tennapel the creator of the neverhood. They didn't get enough funding. D:

Totoro Totoro

Hey that's my neighbor! :-P

Cool drawing or whatever you'd call it. It really does capture his personality and overall feel to Totoro.

Oelbachtaucher responds: